Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

readers thearter

THREE LITTLE PIGS
Readers part: Narrator, Pig 1, Pig 2, Pig 3, The big bad wolf


Narrator: Once upon a time there were three little pigs happily living their
lives until the big bad wolf came and when the three little pig saw him they
ran to their houses pig 1 went to his straw house, pig 2 went to his wood
house, pig 3 went to his brick house so the wolf went to pig number 1


Wolf:Little piggy can I come in?


Piggy number 3: See you guys later I’m out the back door.


Piggy number 2: Bye


Narrator: Meanwhile piggy number 1 and the wolf are still at it.


Piggy number 1:No you can not you big bad wolf.


Wolf:So I will huff and puff and blow your house down!!!


Narrator:so the little pig went to the next little pigs house which was made
out of wood.


Wolf:Two little piggys can I come in and eat dinner with you.


Piggy 2: No you can not you big bad wolf


Wolf: So I will huff and puff and blow your house down!!!

Narrator:So the two little piggies went to the third little piggy’s house
which was made out of bricks and guess what happened then. They
had a party. 

Author:James Halliwell-Phillipps   Publisher: Harper and Row

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.