Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Minecraft

In term one a group of us played minecraft as an opportunity to learn how to build a house and to use our imagination.The students were from year 5 to year 8 and the students that came were sorted out into groups of about 3 or for me was in a group with Aidan and Alex. Our goal was to make our dream home we made a two story house on the bottom floor we had the lounge  and the kitchen and dining room and the bathroom and on the top story we had all the rooms and a bathroom and it took us until the middle of term 3 to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.