Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Three Flies_Lucas

Three Flies_Lucas 
There are three flies are in the disgusting changing room of the All Blacks at half time.
The All Blacks are losing 30 nil because of their disgusting behavior on the pitch.
The first flies name is John the second flies name is Sam and the last flies name is Dave.
When they got into the second half the flies followed the All Blacks out onto the wet muddy cold pitch
and they were going to verse England so John, Sam and Dave thought lets distract England.
“Sam go to the left,”John said.
“John go to the right I will stay in the middle,” Dave said.


After the second half started, the flies started to distract England and the All Blacks got a try and
this went on for about ten minutes until the score was exactly the same.
“John and Dave I'm hungry and want to get some food,” said Sam
“I'm hungry as well where do you want to go?”said John
“I want to go to the trash in the changing room,” said Dave 
So they went to the changing rooms and went straight to the trash and devoured the food in the bin.
About 30 minutes later the flies lost track of time and the All Blacks came in, someone
saw the 3 flies and they looked up and saw them.
Sam said, “Let’s get outta here boys.”
“NO!!!” said Dave.
“Na mate I’m too busy stuffing food into my mouth,” said John. 
“OK I’m out bye boys. This is the last time I’m seeing you boys,” said Sam.
“OK bye” said Dave and John.
 At the same time Sam flew away and Dave and John got swatted by a player’s towel, yuck.


THE END 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.