Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Tabula Rasa

 Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa


  1. Make a copy of this document and save it into your English folder


  1. Watch the story..


  1. Write a recount of what you see and what you think has happened.  You can be the robot or the person telling the story.  


  1. Summarize the story using first, next and last using no more than 60 words.


  1. Copy the cartoon link and your completed page onto your blog. 



Beginning









The robot is walking in the desert and comes across a plant and he looks up at a mountain and decides where to plant it.

Middle







He walks to the mountain and climbs up the mountain.

End








His battery dies and he drops the plant and falls over.Then there is a tree  because it grows over time.



Firstly the robot is walking around the desert.Secondly he finds a plant and he finds a place to plant it.lastly he dies then there is a tree because it grew over time


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.